Bretton Woods Junior Season Pass
Receive a 2019-2020 Junior Unlimited Winter Mountain Season Pass at Bretton Woods when you lease or purchase a complete junior ski or snowboard package (ages 12 and younger) from Golf & Ski Warehouse.
There will be a $35.00 processing fee if you register online between November 1st and December 20th. Passes registered online after December 20th will incur a $129.00 fee.
- One non-transferable Junior Pass voucher valid for a 2019-2020 Junior Bretton Woods Unlimited Winter Mountain Season Pass will be issued for each junior package lease or purchase through December 17, 2019.
- You must register your voucher online at brettonwoods.com/juniorpass or register your voucher in person to receive a Junior Season Pass.
- Register online from November 1, 2019 to December 20, 2019 and incur a $35.00 processing fee.
- Registrations online after December 20, 2019 will result in a $129.00 processing fee.
- Register in person from November 1, 2019 to December 20, 2019 and incur a $60.00 processing fee.
- Registrations in person after December 20, 2019 will incur a $139.00 processing fee.
- The pass is only valid for children ages 12 years old and younger, born on or after December 31, 2007, as determined by calculating the child’s age on December 31, 2019. You may be required to provide proof of a child’s date of birth if child is age 10 or older.
- Vouchers may be redeemed for a one-day complimentary JUNIOR lift ticket if you don’t want the pass.
- Save $15 on an Adult Full Day All Mountain Lift Ticket (limit one per day per pass, passholder must be present and show pass at time of purchase).
- Season Passes are not transferable and may not be returned for credit or used for another ski season.
- Registered online Junior Pass vouchers must be picked up at Bretton Woods season pass office by January 31, 2020.
- Once you have filled out the required information online, please allow for 48 hours before you come to pick up your pass. Junior Season Passes can be picked up starting October 9, 2019.
- You will be required to bring in the original Junior Pass Voucher and store-issued Proof of Purchase receipt when you come in to pick up your season pass. Copies of a voucher or receipt will not be accepted for any reason.
- Parents will be required to sign a release of liability waiver for each child when you come in to pick up your printed pass(es).
- Save time in line, download and complete the liability waiver before you pick up your pass at brettonwoods.com/juniorpass. Completed liability waiver must be brought in when you pick up your pass.
- Please remember to verify that you have your original store voucher, store-issued receipt, and that you have reviewed all of the relevant registration dates and requirements when you come to Bretton Woods to pick up your child’s pass.
- If you have any questions, please email Bretton Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 278-4496.
To learn more about Bretton Woods and the Mount Washington Resort, visit www.brettonwoods.com.
Women, Wine & Winter Sports in West Lebanon
Join us for a women’s night out filled with friends, fun and shopping at Golf & Ski Warehouse in West Lebanon, NH
Women, Wine & Winter Sports in Greenland
Join us for a women’s night out filled with friends, fun and shopping at Golf & Ski Warehouse in Greenland, NH