Golf Club Trade-In
Golf & Ski happily accepts trades on previously used golf clubs and putters at each of our four stores. The trade value of your used clubs will be determined by utilizing industry-accepted used club value guides.
- Trade values can be used towards the purchase of new equipment or turned into store credit for a future purchase.
- We do not buy used equipment. We are willing to accept multiple used clubs per transaction as long as the clubs are in reasonable condition and have resale value.
- Iron sets must include a minimum of 5 irons and all of the shafts must match. We also require that every set include a pitching wedge based on the requirements of the various value guides.
- To receive a quote on your used golf equipment, please visit one of our stores and bring your clubs with you. We cannot provide a value quote without seeing the clubs in person.
- The prices provided by the used club value guides are subject to change on a daily basis. Consequently, quotes given on used clubs are only valid for 24 hours.
- Most value guides break down their quotes based on the condition of the clubs. To realize the most value for your trade, make sure your clubs are in good condition and clean of dirt and grass.
- We also accept used club donations. These items will be donated to The First Tee of New Hampshire or The First Tee of Maine.