Supporting The First Tee of NH
Golf & Ski Warehouse is proud to partner with The First Tee of New Hampshire to promote junior golf and the life skills curriculum. Through The First Tee’s 9 Core Values and 9 Healthy Habits, thousands of kids throughout New Hampshire are exposed to life and leadership skills through the game of golf.
Please visit www.TheFirstTeeNH.org to learn more about this important program and to see how you can help. Whether it is through a donation, volunteering to help coach or enrolling your child in The First Tee program, you can help shape the lives of the next generation through character building and life lessons.
The First Tee of New Hampshire’s Reach and Impact
- 12 Programs Locations statewide – over 875 total Participants enrolled in 2017
- 38 National School Programs – introducing the game to over 8,000 young people annually through elementary and middle schools
- 7 DRIVE Programs – serving over 2,000 young people annually through youth partner organizations such as B & G Club and YMCA.
- Girls Golf specific programs, Teen specific curriculum, afterschool specialty programs
Our Mission – More Than A Game
- Mission: To impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
- Our 9 Core Values: Honesty, Integrity, Sportsmanship, Respect, Confidence, Responsibility, Perseverance, Courtesy, Judgment.
- Our 9 Healthy Habits: Physical Health – Play, Energy, Safety Emotional Health – Mind, Family, Vision Social Health – Friends, School, Community
Why We Do What We Do
- 85% of The First Tee alumni and teens credit The First Tee for helping them become better students, and 72% continue engagement in community service
- Sixteen million American youth – one in three will reach the age of 19 without having had a mentor of any kind
- All young people should have access to safe places outside of the school environment to engage, learn and grow under mentorship of caring adults.
- 84% of teens say their First Tee coaches care about them, understand them and inspire them, and we want to continue providing this kind of opportunity to young people
- North Hampton (Headquarters)
- West Lebanon
2019 Shopping Spree
Register to win in any one of our four store locations – Hudson, Greenland and West Lebanon, NH and Scarborough, ME - Over $11,000 in total prizes
Eager to experience the new GCHawk system, our golf-obsessed reporter, Chris Lincoln, arranged a custom fitting in the West Lebanon store with Nick Matulonis.