Save $15 on The 2019 Links Card
Save thousands of dollars on greens fees and cart rentals at over 130 top golf courses throughout New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts and New York
The Links Card is your ticket to preferential treatment and a “one stop shop” for discounted rates, as well as pro shop and restaurant discounts at top courses near you. With savings of up to 50% ($5 – $50) over advertised rates, it takes only 2-3 rounds to recoup the cost of the card. Plus, most rates include the cart.
How it Works
Step 1: Purchase your 2019 The Links Card from Golf & Ski Warehouse
Step 2: Register your The Links Card at www.thelinkscard.com
Step 3: Choose a course from The Links Card website and call for a tee time
Step 4: Present your card at the course to receive your member discount
Purchase Your 2019 The Links Card
Purchase your 2019 The Links Card through Golf & Ski Warehouse and receive $15 off the standard price
Regular Price $65.00
Special Golf & Ski Warehouse Price $50
Additional Links Card Benefits:
- One-year subscription to Golf Digest
- New England Golf Monthly Magazine (digital issue) sent to your inbox monthly
- Restaurant & pro shop discounts at participating courses
- 20% off at Golf & Ski Warehouse on golf apparel, bags, shoes and accessories, plus discounts on snow sports apparel and equipment (does not apply to items already on sale)
- Additional Member Benefits emailed monthly
- Save up to $50 per round at hundreds of courses from Maine to Florida
For more information and to see a list of participating courses, visit The Links Card.
2019 Shopping Spree
Register to win in any one of our four store locations – Hudson, Greenland and West Lebanon, NH and Scarborough, ME - Over $11,000 in total prizes
Eager to experience the new GCHawk system, our golf-obsessed reporter, Chris Lincoln, arranged a custom fitting in the West Lebanon store with Nick Matulonis.